An excellent way to improve the appearance of your home is to replace your existing roofline with brand new UPVC fascias, soffits and guttering. Fineglaze offer an expert roofline installation service as we have years of experience doing it.
UPVC Fascias, Soffits and Guttering
One of the main benefits of UPVC roofline is that it is low maintenance. Traditional wooden fascias and soffits will need to be treated, painted and up-kept. The advantage with UPVC is that you will never need to paint or treat it. It will not rot, warp or flake and will give you years of use after installation.
Some companies only offer repair services for roofline but here at Fineglaze we don’t believe in half measures. Our installation process is as follows:
- We will remove the existing tiles and cut away any felt that is damaged or worn.
- The current fascias and soffits are detached from the property so that the eaves of the roof are exposed.
- The eaves are thoroughly cleaned and any debris, cobwebs or rubbish is cleared away and disposed of.
- The new UPVC fascias, soffits and guttering are then attached to the eaves.
- We attach birdcomb to dissuade our feathered friends from attempting to co-habit with you.
- The tiles are returned and your roofline is left sparkling and new.
We only supply and install high quality roofline products so you can be sure of an attractive and durable product when you choose Fineglaze. Our fascias, soffits and guttering are available in a range of colours so you can perfectly complement your home.
If you would like to discuss roofline prices or arrange a free, no obligation quote, contact us and a member of our team will be able to answer any questions you might have.